Impressive title Lovers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Impressive title Lovers

Where all the people that love impressive title (IT) are here

HomeThe Rules of forum and chatbox I_icon_mini_portalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Rules of forum and chatbox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mora20
Admin
Mora20

The Rules of forum and chatbox Empty
PostSubject: The Rules of forum and chatbox   The Rules of forum and chatbox I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 9:06 pm

The Rules,Oh yes we have em'

Take a moment to READ all of it.

~Do not swear {as in Damn keep tiny amount of it)
~If the ITreborn admins or V3IT admins say to stop harassing members DO IT (Even if their Adminstator of the forum)
~Do not beg to be a moderator (I choose maybe ITreborn admins or V3ADMINS tell me to put their moderators there)
~Respect all members (Includes the ITreborn admins and V3Admins same a moderators and moderators in trainin)
~Do not spam.

What is a spam?

Stupid.Piontless.Annoying.Messages.

~If a member doesn't want a PM from you and you keep PMing that person its harassment (You will get a warning)
~If one of the Game servers are down don't complain waits for it to come back up!
~Do not ask to be a adminstartor (I decided only which will be Flametail, and Kahara becuase Kahara got back V3 IT and Flametail got IT v7 Reborn)

ChatBox rules(Below)
~Respect everyone even with they don't have a @ by their name
~Do not swear {Like damn please keep tiny amount of it}
~Do not spam
~If you break anyrule will be a kick or ban
~WILL ADD MORE WHEN I DISCUSS WITH IT v3 and REBORN staff TY!!!

Read all now

Last edited by Admin on Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Chatbox rules now ADDED!)
Back to top Go down
https://itlovers.rpg-board.net

The Rules of forum and chatbox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impressive title Lovers :: Rules/Updates :: Rules-
Jump to: